• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

looking for a new home to my 2 Dragons

Lilly25

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have 2 bearded dragons female and male, I am moving and need to find a new home for them. They are friendly, healthy, about 2.5 years old. I would like to give them away to someone who is experienced and likes bearded dragons. My son left them behind after he graduated college, I was planning to have them , but unfortunately life turned a little sideways. please let me know. I am in Chicago.

Julee1971

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I have 2 bearded dragons female and male, I am moving and need to find a new home for them. They are friendly, healthy, about 2.5 years old. I would like to give them away to someone who is experienced and likes bearded dragons. My son left them behind after he graduated college, I was planning to have them , but unfortunately life turned a little sideways. please let me know. I am in Chicago.
You can find a reptile vet and can relinquish them and they will find a home. MAke sure if u do rehome you let these peopel know they need a 75 gallon or bigger tank and cannot house both in one tank and Reptisun 10.0 T5 for UVB with a Zoomed Clear basking bulb 12-14 hours in summer and 8-10 hours in the winter and calcium 5times per week dusted on their crickets & baths twice per week in dechlorinated water with reptisafe drops to remove chlorine and do not get water in their ears. Also, NO colored bulbs ever or coiled ones; its super bad for their eyes. Some people dont know this; we rescue and rehome so have seen it all sadly. At nite they like it pure dark; jsut like humans light and bright during the day and UVB for vitamin D and to break down the calcium otherise they will have brittle bones, and get Metbolic Bone Disease and will die. also veggies and greens google STAPLE greens and NO spinache it binds to the calcium and lettuce is a nono, it only ahs water in it.

Lilly25

Bearded Dragon Egg
You can find a reptile vet and can relinquish them and they will find a home. MAke sure if u do rehome you let these peopel know they need a 75 gallon or bigger tank and cannot house both in one tank and Reptisun 10.0 T5 for UVB with a Zoomed Clear basking bulb 12-14 hours in summer and 8-10 hours in the winter and calcium 5times per week dusted on their crickets & baths twice per week in dechlorinated water with reptisafe drops to remove chlorine and do not get water in their ears. Also, NO colored bulbs ever or coiled ones; its super bad for their eyes. Some people dont know this; we rescue and rehome so have seen it all sadly. At nite they like it pure dark; jsut like humans light and bright during the day and UVB for vitamin D and to break down the calcium otherise they will have brittle bones, and get Metbolic Bone Disease and will die. also veggies and greens google STAPLE greens and NO spinache it binds to the calcium and lettuce is a nono, it only ahs water in it.
Yes they do have tanks and I will give them as well, lamps as well. They do not like crickets but love meal and super worms. They get baths and they get to go outside in a summer time to bask in a sun. I really need to find a new home for them.

Julee1971

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yes they do have tanks and I will give them as well, lamps as well. They do not like crickets but love meal and super worms. They get baths and they get to go outside in a summer time to bask in a sun. I really need to find a new home for them.
Meal worms are really bad for them!! Try Dubia roaches and they are housed in separate tanks correct? Teya nd slowly adopt them out separately

Lilly25

Bearded Dragon Egg
yes the are in separate tanks. I am not big reptile person, even though I got to like them a lot. you get to hold them, and they are real nice. I do my best, but I think they would be so much better in a loving home. I am moving and need to to place them in a nice home with all the supplies.

Julee1971

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
The heat lamps have to b clear not black Or red and they need uvb lights Reptisun 10.0 T5 ASAp they cannot b without uvb or calcium powder!!!