• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for a new healthy beardie

Nora

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, I live in Toronto and I'm looking to get a new bearded dragon. My last one unfortunately was very unhealthy (I got him at a pet store.) I am still a little new to reptile world but as far as I can tell with my research I was doing everything fine he was just sick when I got him. I am looking for a recommendation for a reliable breeder in the GTA (greater Toronto area) , if they have a health guarantee that is ideal. I just really don't want to go through the heart break of loosing another one so soon.
Thank you!

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am so sorry about your recent loss. it's amazing how these little guys grab us. you might want to consider opting for an adult - they are generally easier to care for. I've adopted 3 off of Craigslist (you have something similar up there I think - Ijiji ?) There are no guarantees when you adopt from another person. it's worth a shot. my 2 boys were super healthy. my girl was a retired breeder but I knew that going in - but she's healthy NOW !!! Good Luck