• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for a Home

DressageQueen

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey all!

I have a young (estimated around 2 years old) female beardie that I am looking for a home for. She’s the one in my profile picture. She’s healthy and friendly, and loves people and going places with me.

She was left behind by a former roommate about a year ago and I decided to keep her, learning how to care for her from this forum and a friend who was well versed in beardie care. She wasn’t very friendly and quickly bonded with me (my original reason for keeping her) with care, attention, and a better diet. She was quite unhealthy and skinny due to lack of proper lighting and food. She’s now perfectly healthy and happy, but unfortunately I’m finding that my life is getting increasingly busy and the time dedicated to her is decreasing.

She has a full set up that can go with her, and I am looking for an adoption fee just to make sure she goes to a good home. I will post some pictures of her at the bottom. She’s (what I believe to be) a sandfire red, and hypo. She came from a breeder (friend got her at an expo) so she comes from a good background. Please PM me with any inquiries!

66ef53f4042b6356c1e8dd34ee334ec6.jpg

1dfff606622dd34a8c19527133897d9e.jpg

(She likes to steal the heat lamp light from my hermit crab tank)

3fac9d2c9368f28161e273f961d1f1c6.jpg

c379352f9f713983ca0cb208681de4f6.jpg

(Her current set up)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DressageQueen

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am located in Richmond, VA and I would be willing to travel a short way. I will not ship her. Thanks!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
She's beautiful. I hope you find a good home for her.