• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for a home for my bearded dragons San Diego California

Bonnie C.

Bearded Dragon Egg
16733907741526200058538179307239.jpg
16733908126597363965395476962833.jpg
looking for bearded dragon owners in San Diego, California. Unfortunately me and my family can't take care of our bearded dragon's anymore. We've decided that they need a new home where they can get more attention and more outside time.
The first one is named Donna I believe she is about 4years old, she's very chill and quiet, she loves hornworms and the heads of strawberries. She like to watch birds outside a window and loves basking in the sun.
The second one is named Bones. We believe he is a male, he's about 3 years old, he is very energetic and loves to jump. He's pretty feisty when it comes to feeding but he never causes harm. He loves Dubia Roaches and broccoli, he's never been one to like baths but he is gonna need them because he has a tendancey to run through his poop.
Both do fine with other pets and children.