• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for 100+ gal. tank

dunnowhattonamemyself

Bearded Dragon Egg
My bearded dragon is starting to outgrow the 40 gallon he is in now, so I’ve started looking for bigger tanks. I’ve had my eyes set on preferably, a 100 gallon tank, and have been looking all over the internet for one but can’t find one.
If anyone may know where I could find one help would be greatly appreciated.

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
I'm extremely happy with our enclosure from Zen Habitat. It's a little pricey but you'll never have to buy another again as they grow, front opening so beardies don't feel scared, little to no reflection so they don't try to fight themselves. Screened top strong enough for a cat to sit on (we keep ours out of that room but it happened once).

Zen Habitats: Reptile Enclosures - Habitats for Lizards and ...
www.zenhabitats.com
Also the support bars under the screen, which are great to hang a light fixture from. I love mine, too. I wanted it a bit higher than it stands to make it easier to reach in for cleaning and whatnot, so I bought a 12" high aluminum dunnage rack from an online restaurant supply store, and put the stand on that. Perfect fit, and same look as the stand. I put 3M velcro strips between the rack and stand, and the stand and viv, to stabilize it all. Very pleased with the whole setup. :0)