• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lolas Zen Habitat Upgrade

Bailey

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Lola got her Zen Habitat today and now she’s living the luxurious life. She loves it so much!

4EF63EC4-7FC6-4FA8-B450-83D78A69B124.jpeg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lola got her Zen Habitat today and now she’s living the luxurious life. She loves it so much!

View attachment 29450
Her tank looks very nice but please make sure your getting backing temps w/ a digital probe thermometer - I dont see any gauges in the tank and IR guns do not read off hammocks -- I recommend you get 2 digital probe thermometers in the tank and a digital hygrometer as well - place the probe for the hygrometer on the back center wall and it will read the whole tank ---- optimal humidity 30-50% nothing under 20 and nothing over 70%

Bailey

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Her tank looks very nice but please make sure your getting backing temps w/ a digital probe thermometer - I dont see any gauges in the tank and IR guns do not read off hammocks -- I recommend you get 2 digital probe thermometers in the tank and a digital hygrometer as well - place the probe for the hygrometer on the back center wall and it will read the whole tank ---- optimal humidity 30-50% nothing under 20 and nothing over 70%
Got you thanks :)

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
very nice :) she’ll be very happy, where did you get the large cactus decor?