• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

ThaiTeaBandit

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey y'all!
My name is Alexa and ZoZo's owner said that I can openly breed him now! Anyone looking to sell a female bearded baby or possibly meet up to negotiate a breeding contract and work something out I'd love to hear from you! I am located in Georgia, so anyone close to me and willing to travel to sell or negotiate would be nice but I'm always open to having a female sent to me via shipping if you're able to figure out how SAFELY handle and ship your lizard!

Thank you!

AGAIN-- this is on the okay and request of his owner, as she desperately wants some scaly babies from her former lizard! :)

BeardedHippy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hi, think hard before breeding, it can be incredibly demanding and expensive. I very much doubt anyone will be willing to post their female to you, no harm in asking though.