• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lizard attack!!!! FUNNY!

clh321

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
OK so yesterday I had spike on my soulde going to put him up, and when i got there, my cat was in the tank!!! so this morning when i woke to the sound of scratching, I looked over to the tank and dog the cat was trying to get the bearded dragon as i was going to shoo him Spike flared his beard and attacked Dogs ear!!! It was SOOO funny! the cat started screaming and spike seemed to enjoy it. no worries now because i put the tank higher up and the cat is alwas in the attic when i am gone.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
When I had a pet rat my cat would sit on the cage until the rat bit the cats foot. After that the cat wanted no part of the rat. now that he got hurt I doubt the cat will go back to it. But good to hear you moved it.

raigan_lizz

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
when my beardies were about 5 months old i left the tank open and i didnt know.and then when i got back from m friends house my cat was asleep in the tank.he didnt even care about the lizards he was in there because it was warm for him.ever since he allways sits on the tank and sometimes when my lizards up on the glass bit my cat watches him all day. its very funy