• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Little guy not so little anymore!

BeardieMum❤️

Juvenile Dragon
Hey all,

so I just wanted to share some growth pics, he’s filling out that’s for sure!!
054A962D-584B-4558-AD15-E42B17AAB953.jpeg

10CC4667-00E3-485D-B9D6-23B687F6E534.jpeg7DBD69F1-5A8B-47CE-8183-8BBDE6E0773A.jpeg

BeardieMum❤️

Juvenile Dragon
He’s amazing looking, is he being handled regularly at this point?
Yes, probably more than he would like lol, I pick him up regularly throughout the day, bathe him every couple of days and we’ve had some lovely weather so I was taking him outside in my hands for some sun! He’s still a little skittish and is a jumper and climber!! Plus the attitude lol!

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Yes, probably more than he would like lol, I pick him up regularly throughout the day, bathe him every couple of days and we’ve had some lovely weather so I was taking him outside in my hands for some sun! He’s still a little skittish and is a jumper and climber!! Plus the attitude lol!
Thats good, you wanna make him habituated with handling before he gets to big and can over power you if he so wishes lol, they’re strong and as you know very spiky