• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Liquid Vitamin

Reptilelady86

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello everyone,
Can anyone recommend a good liquid vitamin for a juvenile beardie?
Thanks! :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I use Repashy Calcium Plus and I love it! Both my girls just had blood workups and everything is perfect. I like it because it makes it easy not to have to remember what days to use what supplements.

I don't use a liquid multivitamin but I do use a liquid B Complex I use once a month for my girl that doesn't like to eat her salads.

Reptilelady86

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
That does come in handy, take all the guesswork out. Do you know if using that Repashy Calcium Plus supplement causes Vitamin A toxicity? Also, i heard that by using calcium and vitamins together cancels each other out or something like that.

Reptilelady86

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I checked to see if it has vitamin D3 in it , says its listed in the ingredients. Hmm isnt too much D3 bad? Or depends on how you use it? One dusting on meal per day than its okay?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
The amount of D3 is minimal so that it is okay to use daily. If you are worried about it, they also make a Calcium Plus LoD that doesn't have as much D3. I remember when it first came out, one of the admins in my FB group emailed our concerns to Repashy and he assured us that it was safe.

Reptilelady86

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I think ill try the Repashy Calcium Plus, a lot of people from Amazon gave it 5 stars. Also like the idea that you don't have to remember which days to supplement :) Hopefully they have it at Petco seems to be cheaper too.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yep that's what I'm using now too, it sure does make it easier especially with 3 dragons now with the youngest being 7 weeks