• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

lighting help

missb

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Got a second viv given to us. Has a hood (Other viv does not have a hood it just has the domes) He has 2 places for "bulbs" and a spot for a "tube" Right now there is a 10.0 Repti-glo and a exo terra "sun glo". I need to update them. Any suggestions?
Tube is 10.0 24"
No watt on the sun glow
the 3rd bulb is just a household bulb.

55 gal viv

thanks

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
go for the reptisun 10.0 uv rating and a ceramic heat bulb 100watt i use this set up and it never fails me if you need more light add a normal household bulb bobs your uncle hope this helps

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I agree with the ReptiSun 10.0 tube. It is the best one on the market currently.

A household bulb can get your temps up and be your basking light. And as pointed out, the ceramic heat emitter will increase your temps.

I guess I'm not adding anything new, just agreeing. ;D

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
well if people agree then at least people know they gettin good info lol :)

missb

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
OK, thanks! I think I will go with the household, REPTI SUN 10.0 and the heat emitter for night, it's cold at my house right now! Thanks guys!