• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Leopard geckos and silkworms

Hopehrl

Hatchling Dragon
So recently my two female leopard geckos stopped ovulating, in which they were on hunger strike for 2-3 months. So now they’re eating again, but they’re being little brats about it, and refuse to eat non soft worms. So I ordered some silk worms, knowing they’re about the best feeder besides dubias (I live in Florida). So the silk worms came pretty small, so I’ve been letting them grow some, and today since my geckos we’re awake early this morning, I gave the silk worms a try. Lilith, was far too busy examining the back corner of the tank like she does daily for about 30 minutes, so she was not interested. But angel on the other hand ate about 5, 1 being calcium dusted. So that was pretty exciting for me [emoji28]
b0b7784622e41d55f89e4dd0782cb108.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk