• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Leaping Dragon

Hossinn

Hatchling Dragon
I commonly have Tabaluga on my shoulder while I'm working on the computer. Without fail, when he gets in the mood to go exploring he will walk to the edge of my desk and leaps off, onto the wood floor, about 2.5 feet below. He doesn't seem bothered by what appears to be a pretty heavy fall, and just scurries along to his next destination. Are dragons known to injure themselves by jumping (broken back for example), or is jumping something they are naturally good at, and equipped for?

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Bearded dragons are “semi”-Arboreal, meaning they’ll climbed a downed tree, but ur not gonna see them up in the tree canopy, even a 3 foot fall can be fatal, especially if its on a hard surface, it only takes one time for something to go wrong, and never put ur beardy on ur shoulder, its just not a good idea…..