• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lazy Dragon

Letreze

Bearded Dragon Egg
Does anyone else have a lazy dragon? My dragon seems to be a little spoiled and if the crickets hop away, he will not chase. He waits for me to catch and drop again closer to him. Lol

It is amazing that a reptile can have such a huge personality! This is my first post andglad to have joined your site.

Letreze

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Does anyone else have a lazy dragon? My dragon seems to be a little spoiled and if the crickets hop away, he will not chase. He waits for me to catch and drop again closer to him. Lol

It is amazing that a reptile can have such a huge personality! This is my first post andglad to have joined your site.

Letreze
Yes they can be rather lazy at times lol but moreso when they are adults..

KrissyLeigh

Juvenile Dragon
He can't reach his greens so he is waiting on me to hand feed him... enough said.
20171123_103503.jpg

KrissyLeigh

Juvenile Dragon
One more picture because I just can't help it - he is probably 95% of my phone pictures hahahaha! I took away his rock stepping stone and he is pouting. Even though he is perfectly capable of getting on his hammock, I had seen it!!!
FB_IMG_1490324399357.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Totally lazy! Although my 5 year old has gotten a burst of energy lately and will actually chase bugs down but usually she waits until they are within range and strikes. If they walk just a little bit away from her she ignores them.