• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

kinda new here

jeritta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi, we are new to this site but we have had dragons for a while now. We have 4 dragons. They are Gobi, Amigo, Ash and Cadmus.
Gobi is a very sweet fat 6 month old. Amigo is the adventurous 6 month old who we lost 3 months ago and was just found outside by a neighbor last week. Ash is our beautiful shy small 4 month old and Cadmus is our fat little baby he is 2 months old and missing almost all of his tail.
They eat great and are growing like weeds. Amigo is trying to gain back his weight from 3 months in the wilds of NC. Their favorite food is hornworms and soon to give dubia a try.
so HI everyone.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome. Glad you found Amigo after being gone so long.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome...pics are always welcome.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome to My Beardie! Glad Amigo made it back home. I take it you live in a warm climate?

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to MyBeardie! The best little dragon forum around.... ;D

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Renee said:
Hi and welcome to My Beardie! Glad Amigo made it back home. I take it you live in a warm climate?

She lives in NC near me and it has been down into the low 30's some nights while he was gone. I just met Amigo ( and his mommy and daddy tonight) and he is a little cutie, that is for sure.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Really wanting to move back to NC now. The more people I meet from there the more I miss it. At least I will be there on Wednesday for a few days ;D

jeritta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi
I am still trying to figure out how everything works here. We are glad he is home and it was cold while he was gone. It was nice meeting Jiffy last night and Duckie. Wow I hope Amigo gets that big.
I will post pix as soon as we can figure out how. lol.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Jeritta, you can just copy the img code from photobucket and paste it in your post here

jeritta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
okay i will give the pix a try.
CIMG3551-1.jpg
Amigo
CIMG3567.jpg
Amigo
CIMG3519.jpg
cadmus in sink
CIMG3504.jpg
Gobi
IMG_1690.jpg
ash
these are our babies we also have dogs hamsters and fish.

jeritta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
she is really pretty when she shows off her colors. she is starting to get some yellow under her chin so everytime she sheds we wait to see what she will look like. Now with the new buggies I bet she will shed even more. It already seems like somebody is always shedding here. Now they really will be shedding alot. They sure love them though.
;D