• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Kaida is getting big

Kaida_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beautiful kaida would fit in the palm of my hand when i bought her home almost 4 weeks ago .. now almost 11 weeks old, she is becoming a right character
She is a huge lover of her hammock and thats where i will find her if she isn’t basking .. she LOVES her roaches to the point she rather eat them over crickets but she will eat them on occasion .
She isn’t a massive fan of a bath and i usually find she’s out and up my arm to sit on my shoulder before i’ve finished .. she will be waiting at the door for me to open it when its feeding time like she has never been fed! much prefers her bugs over her veggies but will still eat bits if i put them in with the veg.
She has shed 2-3 times since having her, her most recent one she is just coming out of and that was her biggest shed.

Here are some pictures of my Kaida, or as i like to call her my ‘pocket raptor’
B085A533-27BE-4994-B840-84819D4C6342.jpeg

What time do you call this!? My bugs should of been here 20minutes ago!

9578706E-C373-4C6A-9CF9-A2DB10EC72DB.jpeg

we’ve talked about this peasant, i don’t do baths!

E647E5AB-ABE1-410C-9E8A-FADA86163C0F.jpeg
No pictures please, its time for my beauty sleep

D05C35B5-E72D-4BE6-8457-40C2D6447284.jpeg
you’ve snuck greens in this haven’t you?

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I love how dark she is and her “bands” are very nice, her “rusty” ears are cool too :)

EbrietasDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beautiful kaida would fit in the palm of my hand when i bought her home almost 4 weeks ago .. now almost 11 weeks old, she is becoming a right character
She is a huge lover of her hammock and thats where i will find her if she isn’t basking .. she LOVES her roaches to the point she rather eat them over crickets but she will eat them on occasion .
She isn’t a massive fan of a bath and i usually find she’s out and up my arm to sit on my shoulder before i’ve finished .. she will be waiting at the door for me to open it when its feeding time like she has never been fed! much prefers her bugs over her veggies but will still eat bits if i put them in with the veg.
She has shed 2-3 times since having her, her most recent one she is just coming out of and that was her biggest shed.

Here are some pictures of my Kaida, or as i like to call her my ‘pocket raptor’
View attachment 28384
What time do you call this!? My bugs should of been here 20minutes ago!

View attachment 28385
we’ve talked about this peasant, i don’t do baths!

View attachment 28386No pictures please, its time for my beauty sleep

View attachment 28387you’ve snuck greens in this haven’t you?

Thankyou :) she’s certainly a pretty girl
I miss SOOO MUCH when Ebrietas was a baby like this.. I still go into pet stores and look at the babies and it takes EVERYTHING in me not to buy them all. What a beautiful baby