• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just a dragon wishing for wings

Ryan S

Bearded Dragon Egg
I preface this by saying, we may let our little Sandy roam just a little too much, heh. She never wants to stay in her tank, except to eat and sleep... or, well, at least sleep half the night. Otherwise, she's roaming around the house. If it's sunny, I take her outside on her leash (oh, how she hates that harness, but LOVES the sunlight). But she gets into everything, and I do mean everything. I am mildly surprised I haven't yet seen a little dragon head poking out of my shoe. But one particular day, this shot got snapped. No cajoling or anything (though the dog bed got put there for her), just holding onto the back door, looking out the window, for hours from what I heard (and I've seen myself).
beardiewings.jpg

And what the heck, here's another shot of me and Sandy living life up to the fullest.

beardiesleep.jpg

Yeah, I just had her on my chest and relaxing, and she started scrambling like she was trying to go to the back of the couch. Nope. Next thing I felt was a dragon faceplant right into my neck, and she was out not too much longer (and obviously, so was I).

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I let mine run around the house a little too much too! They love sitting in front of the screen door watching the cars go by.

Ryan S

Bearded Dragon Egg
I let mine run around the house a little too much too! They love sitting in front of the screen door watching the cars go by.

Oh, if ONLY she'd just sit in front of the screen door! If the door's open to the screen door, and I turn my back for a minute, the next thing I know she's halfway up the door! LOL, and she sure does get up there quick, too.