• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jus introducing us...

ChelleB

Bearded Dragon Egg
We are the Borgman’s outta West Texas. Our family is made up of Dad, Mom, 5 Children, 2 Beardies, 2 Turtles, 2 Dogs and a Cat. Officially I’d say we own a zoo and we love it! Even with our hands full, the first and most important priority in our lives is serving the most high Jehovah God. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this with all of y’all. We look forward to reading, viewing, sharing, learning, and growing.

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
We are the Borgman’s outta West Texas. Our family is made up of Dad, Mom, 5 Children, 2 Beardies, 2 Turtles, 2 Dogs and a Cat. Officially I’d say we own a zoo and we love it! Even with our hands full, the first and most important priority in our lives is serving the most high Jehovah God. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this with all of y’all. We look forward to reading, viewing, sharing, learning, and growing.
this sounds like a tv show LOL, welcome to the community! i have a beardie, a tortoise, 2 cats, and hopefully a snake soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum!! quite the zoo you got there.. we love pictures lol
Oh guess I should say yep got a zoo here too... Come to think of it most of us here have zoo's lol
I have 3 Dragons (a 2 1/2yo fe, a 1 1/2yo male, 6 month male) 3 cats, 1 dog, fish

Last edited:

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome to the forum! I have a zoo too. 3 beardies, a veiled chameleon, a crested gecko, a pac man frog, 5 whites tree frogs and a cat and some fish!