• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jaz and Joey

Bianca Brown

Juvenile Dragon
Today was there Spa day :) They got there bath and weight and pampered :)
Well my Jaz turned 1 year on September 02. She is only 13 inches from head to tail and is 136 gram. She is so tiny.
4f071c4a40af6381e8bd62738b4d1d31.jpg

Here is Joey and he is 9 Month now and 17.5 inches and is 348g. He is so much bigger is there a reason for it?
c876524ce880ead11e673068c4710b67.jpg

But what i have noticed with her right now is she is slowing down with her eating and starts to sleep alot.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They are good looking dragons.
Jaz is tiny for 1 year old..how old was she when you got her? And she checks out healthy from the vet?
This is the time of year that many of our babies are slowing down, have already entered brumation or just being super lazy...so just make sure she gets a clean fecal sample and see what the vet thinks about letting her do what comes naturally..

Bianca Brown

Juvenile Dragon
They all had there Fecal test done and past with flying colors. I always do the fecal before Lily goes down for Brumation. When i do her i do the others aswell.
The vet said she is healthy over all and he has no concerns. He said she might be one of the small beardies. I got her when she was 6 weeks old.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
What intestinal parasites do dragons get?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Coccidia
Pinworms
Roundworms
Capillaria
Someone in the group had their dragon get a tape worm.
I'm sure there's more but I can't t think of them all right now.