• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jax ❤️

Lisa Luna

Bearded Dragon Egg
My Jax injoying the sunshine! ☀️

Attachments

• 9997EE68-4566-4283-A273-097A2DC9D7BA.jpeg
    9997EE68-4566-4283-A273-097A2DC9D7BA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38

Lisa Luna

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi There everyone!!

Would anybody know how long baby bearded dragons sleep for? I’m very concerned about him. I’m going to take him tomorrow to The Serpentarium store tomorrow for a free health check. Jax is my first BD and I’m learning as I go and I’m not sure if I can be doing something different. I see him eat at times,He uses the restroom, he’s definitely out more now that I got both of the white lights on him durning the day turning on at 7 am to 7 pm and the heat light on at night only. Should I have the heat light on during the day as well? Any advice would be great. I been feeding him crickets, mealworms and today I got him butter worms but he’s been sleeping hard. I have had to pick him up and check on him because they way he lays.

JeanBD

Hatchling Dragon
My little guy, Cactus, just finds his comftorble spot and fall a sleep when I turn off his UVB, and baby beardies between 1 and 3 month should at least sleep about 10 hours. my beardie is now 10 month old and he wakes up at 7:30 and goes to sleep at around 5:30. he likes to sleep. but they can wake up at midnight and shift and turn. don't pay attention to them and they go to sleep. My beardie moves around the terrarium a lot before sleeping to get my attention, but if you do, it just makes them more hyper. and don't feed them a lot before their bed time......makes them hyper

JeanBD

Hatchling Dragon
Do NOT feed them mealworms before they're 18 month +. mealworms are hard to digest for them since mealworms have hard bones and stuffs.
Make sure you have UVB bulb. If you don't, get them IMMEDIATELY. They can get metabolic bone diesease, which can kill them. really nasty stuff. Get calcium powders too. You just 'dust' the crickets with the powders. I recommend ZooMed. for more :https://www.beardeddragoncare101.com/prepare-feeder-crickets/
beardeddragoncare101.com have a lot of basic infos.

Jacob melanistic

Juvenile Dragon
also remember to mist daily. get him to try some greens and make sure he or she has a hiding spot or two or maybe three. also make sure the crickets are the size of the space in between his eyes and give him as much as it can eat in 1 minuts in morning and make sure it has a calcium-vitimin supplement.

mamaof2dragons

Juvenile Dragon
make sure you turn the lights out at night and use a ceramic heat emitter bulb at night for heat, this produces heat with out light. make sure you have a basking light on during the day and keep your temps at 105 during the day about 75 at night. and absolutely no meal worms it causes constipation due to the hard exoskeleton.