• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

It’s his Terrarium Alright For my Beardie?

Bayleaf542

Bearded Dragon Egg
About a month ago I got this new bearded dragon, (whom I’ve named Shinji :3) , andddd I care a lot about Shinji n I really wanna try to take care of him as well as I can, problem is, I don’t have much money soooo I’ve been trying to suffice for that with little cheap methods I could do to save much (ex. using all the newspaper in there as a kind of bottom floor for the terrarium, using tape to try blocking off the edges of the terrarium from him attacking his reflection n such), I’m pretty sure he’s just a baby andddd I was wondering if for how I’ve been doing so far and if this is a good terrarium for him with all that I’ve sorta tried doing so far?

Attachments

• 14EE1E37-FE36-48FE-A3EC-B81ADB9623D2.jpeg
    14EE1E37-FE36-48FE-A3EC-B81ADB9623D2.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 34
  • EEA4BD6F-ECCD-4D27-81B1-A6062985F74C.jpeg
    EEA4BD6F-ECCD-4D27-81B1-A6062985F74C.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 33

mamaof2dragons

Juvenile Dragon
it kinda looks like you taped your viv together, but not bad when you're on a budget. you can also use cork board on the inside of the viv and it serves multiple purposes, preventing glass glare and provides a climbing surface and it's pretty cheap. I to have be skimpy on decorating, I use baskets and boxes anything I can recycle from home and sometimes work.