• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is this yellow fungus?? Rescue beardie first timer help

amanda perez

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey there everyone, I’m hoping I could use your help

this will be my first time owning a beardie, I’ve done extensive research and wasn’t exactly planning on getting one right now however, I came across a little guy who’s crying out for help.

as I’m sure the rest of us are guilty of, I was scrolling through Craigslist in my area and came across an ad for a beardie and it’s living conditions are... bad. Very bad.

long story short, I’m picking him up this Friday, but the pictures attached on craigslist show blisters on his leg that are very concerning. I’m wondering if someone could help me identify exactly what it is? Is this yellow fungus? Of course he will be going straight to the vet, but I just want an idea beforehand of what I’m getting myself into. I attached the image I hope it opens properly. You’ll see the patch on the leg and some speckles on the tail. Any advice will help me out!!
00404_jQthyZpnNSJ_1200x900.jpg