• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is this weird?

Shelley Moss

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
So my three-year-old Bearded dragon I rescued about 2 weeks ago. Is sitting with his back against the glass one foot on his basking spot. It looks like he's trying to order a drink. Is it normal for bearded dragons to sit like this?

Regards
Shelley

Attachments

• 20160210_203946.jpg
    20160210_203946.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 43

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol they really can be quite the characters!! Not the oddest position I've seen but no it's not abnormal :) it's possible he tried to back down and kinda got stuck so he just hung out. It could be he fell back wards.....I would move him but that's me..

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
So funny definitely weird but probably normal. My Hef used to get himself to sleep against the glass standing up. He's Egyptian Cotton trained now. Lol

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That is sooo cute !! I don't think there is a "normal" - mine get into some pretty crazy poses. makes ya wonder if they're comfortable