• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

FriezaSama

Bearded Dragon Egg
Right now I use a T5 High Output Linear UVB bulb Zoomed Reptisun 10.0 24in long and it is working just fine. It sits on top of a screen mesh but I do plan on putting it inside at some point (Probably when I get him a bigger enclosure. Normally on a sunny day I sit in the backyard with Ember (my Beardie) on my lap so he can soak up some natural UVB but now its approaching December and I cannot take him out too much since it would be cold so I was thinking of using a 80watt Mercury vapor bulb by Powersun along with the T5 High Output linear bulb. Would that be too much? I have read that too much UVB can also be bad for them.