• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is this normal

Vic and Mars

Juvenile Dragon
Is this normal poop?? It kinda looks like some stuff did not get digested properly. Pretty sure I can see pieces of wax worm
20210728_141246.jpg
20210728_141301.jpg

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Ive seen worse from my beardy , if shes not digesting worms, ur temps arnt hot enough, or ur uvb could be old? What supplements are you giving ur dragon?

Vic and Mars

Juvenile Dragon
Ive seen worse from my beardy , if shes not digesting worms, ur temps arnt hot enough, or ur uvb could be old? What supplements are you giving ur dragon?
Got my UVB in late May, main basking spot is about 100. I give calcium supplements daily and sometimes D3. I looked closer and I'm pretty sure she is digesting her bugs well, but the poop still looks weird