• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is this a normal position for BD to be in?

Joesmom

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
He’s around 8 months old. Eats well and seems to be healthy - poops/pees regularly, chases after his crickets, and eats greens fairly well. He’s started to hang out like this in his hammock - arms sometimes hang off as well. Is this okay? And we’ve also noticed at night when going to sleep his feet sometimes tuck up under him or to the side. He doesn’t move around much and does bask most of the day - was wondering if this is considered lethargic and if he should be more active climbing around. We are completely new to this if you can’t tell. TIA for any responses.

Attachments

• C7B87857-56D0-4C0D-BBBF-B12AC5B52736.jpeg
    C7B87857-56D0-4C0D-BBBF-B12AC5B52736.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 98

mamaof2dragons

Juvenile Dragon
beardies sleep in the strangest positions my spike used to sleep with his face smooshed against the glass sometimes. so nothing to worry about with that. he's to young to brumate but they can slow down during the winter months.

Joesmom

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
beardies sleep in the strangest positions my spike used to sleep with his face smooshed against the glass sometimes. so nothing to worry about with that. he's to young to brumate but they can slow down during the winter months.

Oh good -thank you!

Alex Greene

Bearded Dragon Egg
It's normal for bearded dragons to do that mine sleeps on his hammock with with his head on the glass