• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is she gravid?

zoe1103

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello all, my beardie, Ziggy, was put with a male about 3 weeks ago. I see something forming on her sides that isn’t normally there. She went off her collard/mustard greens and superworms today that she normally loves. She is a little restless but hasn’t started digging yet. Any ideas?
2C9C1807-FAD0-4F3C-BDBE-DBD6C2D174B6.jpeg
086EA8B0-0048-4F8F-AB87-BC9B9ABCC2E3.jpeg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello all, my beardie, Ziggy, was put with a male about 3 weeks ago. I see something forming on her sides that isn’t normally there. She went off her collard/mustard greens and superworms today that she normally loves. She is a little restless but hasn’t started digging yet. Any ideas?
View attachment 24373View attachment 24374
She does not look like she is w/ eggs --- were you trying to have her bred and do you know if they did the deed?