• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is my dragon gravid or sick? What does clear liquid indicate?

Misosmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
Is my bearded dragon gravid or sick? What does clear liquid indicate?

I got an adult female bearded dragon five days ago. She has a great appetite, eats greens daily, and has had two dubia roach feedings since we got here- she ate really well both times. Her basking zone hovers around 100, and her cool zone in between 75-85. The humidity levels are a bit high in her enclosure (high 50s), I have a dehumidifier on the way. Yesterday she began digging in corners of her tank & glass surfing. I’m not sure if this is just her behavior from her transitioning to a new home, if her lighting setup isn’t right, or if she’s gravid? I felt her belly and don’t feel any eggs in there, but I’m a newbie caretaker. She hasn’t really shown any other signs of stress outside of glass surfing & digging. No black bearding or waving or anything. Today, she pooped a normal healthy poop with a solid and urate & then an hour later I found this liquid in her tank. Any idea what this means? Should I make a laybin? Any help would be appreciated.
F67CE241-35EE-4BD2-A56D-ED9BF692EC3A.jpeg

Wolfgirl97578

Juvenile Dragon
Well there is a few reasons for glass surfing how are you checking temperatures digital probe or stick on the wall one? What kind of uvb are you using? As far as poop goes could be parasites. And for the egg laying set up a lay box and put her in it if she is looking for a lay spot she should lick a few times then if she starts digging then theres your answer the only time I'm able to feel the eggs in the belly is when she's about to lay them but your beardie could be different

Abbi6855

Bearded Dragon Egg
I would definitely put a lay box down. Keep us posted on your beardie pls.

My male beardie window surfs and scratches the glass when he’s needing to poop. He seems to not wanna poop in his tank