• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is my bearded dragon ok??!!

Angeliqueford

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi! Hoping if someone could help see if he looks ill or if hes just going threw the shedding process .. on saturday I would of had for 3 weeks now... I have him in a 20 gallon tank for now .. hes temp in tank at hot area is between 35°c -40°c and cool area 28°c .. wen I first took him home I noticed he was shredding a little bit on hes tail and a week later hes whole tail shredded.. now im noticing hes whole body including arms legs and head is going very white .. but also noticing hes getting black around hes eyes? Hes was eating fine hes meat and veggies ..but now very little ... and tbh seems very lazy and basks most of the day!?? Is this normal ?? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20181107_131426.jpg
    IMG_20181107_131426.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20181107_131511.jpg
    IMG_20181107_131511.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 47

Aerries

Hatchling Dragon
Remember a lot of dragons go down this time of year for brumation. Have you had blood work and fecal done recently?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Your dragon looks a little too young to be going through brumation. It looks like he is just shedding.