• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is my baby beardie okay?

Crawford

Bearded Dragon Egg
I tend to overthink a lot so I just wanted to check and see if anyone here could help me.

He's been my little dude for a month
Not sure exactly how old he is
No issues so far except he's a little nervous sometimes whenever I try to handle and bond with him, he's only ever bit me once but it was when I tried to bath him while he was shedding.
Went on vacation for 5 days
Roommate cared for Alduin (my beardie)
Fed twice a day (size mandated mealworms)
Some veggies with his breakfast (collard, carrot)
Water dish changed daily (shallow dish)

He just seems WAY darker than usual, he's walking funny, running away when I try to pick him up, managed to get ahold of him and lift him out and he was gaping his mouth open as if he was going to bite again so I just put him back.

If it's just a moody day or a puberty thing, that's fine, I'm just curious if anyone might be able to help ease my anxiety haha.

His current setup--

EsMuoxk.jpg