• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is it ok to have colored LED room lights?

JaxonVD

Bearded Dragon Egg
I got a new color changing strip of lights for my room and it's not my main light but I was wondering if a generally colored glow would affect my beardie in any way. Does anyone know the answer. This is not my lizards light just a strip in my room unrelated to his heat or light bulb. (His cage is in my room) if anyone knows the answer please share it with me

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
How far away is the lights from the lizards tank? If u have them on at night put a towl over the tank, i think itd be okay aslong as they arnt so close and he gets full darkness at night

JaxonVD

Bearded Dragon Egg
How far away is the lights from the lizards tank? If u have them on at night put a towl over the tank, i think itd be okay aslong as they arnt so close and he gets full darkness at night
There about 4 feet above his tank and they cover the perimeter of my ceiling, thanks for the towel suggestion that sounds like a great idea.

Latest posts