• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is he okay ??!

Angeliqueford

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi , i have my bearded dragon for nearly 4 months now . I havent had any problems with him as hes been a fine healthy bearded dragon. Its only the past few days im noticing hee not eating as much as he used to, and hes laying on the floor flat and sometimes with hes eyes closed to . Is he okay is this normal? Hes finished shedding so i cant see it as the problem. Any clue ?

Thanks

Attachments

• 15494542324292242991759069603101.jpg
    15494542324292242991759069603101.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 69

mamaof2dragons

Juvenile Dragon
what beautiful dragon. he could be wanting to brumate it is they do like to sleep alot and eat less at this time of year.

City

Bearded Dragon Egg
As others have said, definitely seems to be brumation but be sure to still keep a eye on him. brumation is normal bearded dragon behavior (however some do not go into brumation) so i dont think there is any reason to worry that much. if any animal does not eat it is almost always a bad sign, but your dragon does not seem sick. like i said keep a eye on him to make sure everything is okay.

My beardie did this when he was younger, too. he hasnt in a couple years but it freaked me out the first time. read up on it just to make sure.