• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is he healthy ?

David Crouchman

Bearded Dragon Egg
This Tunga he is about a year i dont know what sex he is. He was bought for the school i work in but he didn't settle. So you guessed it he know lives with me. So i need all the help i can get. Does he look healthy. And how do i sex it.?
74db2891b12b326a832b22160183d1e3.jpg
b0872e0a953618bd6160797098ee91eb.jpg

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good lookin dragon!! needs a nail trim badly.. so on sexing your dragon check the link below my comment in the signature line info for new comers I've written info on how to do it.. I'm guessing boy by the blackend beard
can you post a full body pic? you may be able to sex it by laying it on a flat surface and pull the tail backwards **gently** look above the vent if you see ovals on the side of the base of the tail that's boy if just a bump in the middle that's girl.

David Crouchman

Bearded Dragon Egg
Good lookin dragon!! needs a nail trim badly.. so on sexing your dragon check the link below my comment in the signature line info for new comers I've written info on how to do it.. I'm guessing boy by the blackend beard
can you post a full body pic? you may be able to sex it by laying it on a flat surface and pull the tail backwards **gently** look above the vent if you see ovals on the side of the base of the tail that's boy if just a bump in the middle that's girl.
Here he is how do i trim his nails. ?
9822c528ef94ee96175747f305e5fce7.jpg

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
serveimage

Looks just like my Simon! Did you need help in sexing?