• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

introductions

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
we are ste and tee are dragon is marley and is 9 months old we will need help but also hope me can give help we are new to this forem and computers so we hope you get this message if you have then nice to meet you and please respond so well know if we have succeeded thanks brasshandel xxx

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, brasshandle and welcome! We hope you find this forum to your liking!

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Welcome from me as well brasshandle. I have to say it was getting a bit lonely in here, but at the same time it is great to be in a fresh forum on this subject. I like the way this one is laid out, clean and simple.

Questions get answered pretty quickly even though the popluation is small here now, so it is real promising. I will certainly be glad that I helped this one grow.

Again, nice to meet you brasshandle.