• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Introducing Snake

bluedragonark

Hatchling Dragon
Yes, my 4-year-old decided to name her dragon Snake [emoji23].

Snake is a 5 month old Italian leatherback beard is with some other morphs mixed in, or so I'm told. Needless to say, he has captured our hearts. I picked him up this past Sunday (9/10/17) with a 75 gal tank, so he has plenty of room to explore.

IMG_7539.JPG
IMG_7581.JPG
IMG_7573.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hes beautiful !! - and - why not Snake? my sister in law has a horse named Cat. I knew a gal whose dog was named Diogi (d-o-g) my beardie is Ellis (for LS for Little S--T)

Aziara

Hatchling Dragon
That's so cute. I named a box turtle 'Lassie' at about that age. Who knows what's going on in those little heads, lol.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awe soo pretty!! Love the colors! one of mine is a leatherback I just love them! looks like he needs some nice yummy juicy bugs to get those fat pads on top of his head filled in some. Looking forward to seeing more!

iCadance

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
So pretty!! And I love the name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk