• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Introducing ...................... myself lol

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sup ladies and gents. Im Brian im 25 years old in the US Navy currently assigned to a Marine Corps billet. I have been owning and caring for bearded dragons for about 6 years now. While i was deployed i decided that i would start breeding beardies if i made it back. Well im back so i purchased a blood female to breed with my German Giant male. The female is now gravid and i am currently looking for a translucent female (spoke of in breeding section). I have 2 associates degrees one in sociology and one in computer graphics design. i am currently working on my Bachelors degree in Human Resources management and then i will Pursue a Masters of Healthcare Administration. My hobbies are working out, car audio, bearded dragons, and fish. If you have any questions.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome! We have a very interesting little forum. Our members appear to hold bearded dragons dear to their hearts. I'm certain your perspective on bearded dragon care will be much appreciated.

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Welcome !

You will see me and Harley around the forums...looking forward to new topics..

Laurie