• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Introducing Kaida

Kaida_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Here is my beautiful girl Kaida (breeder said she is a girl anyway!) haha - Thought i would share a couple of photo’s :)
She’s eating super well! (Well her bugs anyway, salad not so much) .. still waiting on a poop tho’ but the breeder assured me as long as she is eating its likely due to her still settling in (collected her sunday evening)

Attachments

• FF2761B9-ACEF-4977-87C3-0D73414C735D.jpeg
    FF2761B9-ACEF-4977-87C3-0D73414C735D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
  • BE3893F5-355D-459D-A0C8-15D9D70EA66C.jpeg
    BE3893F5-355D-459D-A0C8-15D9D70EA66C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Shes very cute, sooo teeny! She looks thirsty though, has she gotten water yet? Or are these pics from sunday?

Kaida_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Shes very cute, sooo teeny! She looks thirsty though, has she gotten water yet? Or are these pics from sunday?
They are from sunday, she has water and i have misted .. what is the best way for her to get water encase she’s still thirsty? .. she’s just taken some freshly washed dandelion leaf

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They are from sunday, she has water and i have misted .. what is the best way for her to get water encase she’s still thirsty? .. she’s just taken some freshly washed dandelion leaf
that is the best way to get moisture in her she’s just taken some freshly washed dandelion leaf -- greens rinsed before serving --- she is little --- watch her poops they should be formed moist and dark urate formed white and moist -- no dry chalky looking --- that would be dehydration--- please offer her salads every morning - you can get some BSFL either medium or large I would start w/ medium ones DO NOT DUST -- add them to the tops of her salads it will draw her to the bowl - you will need a bowl like this to keep them in
https://www.amazon.com/MACGOAL-Rept...uGQB&pd_rd_wg=tLkwE&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d
www.symtonbsf.com
you can feed as many as you want they are a great staple feeder for babies--- then feed your staple insect after shes eaten from the bowl for a while like an hr or so -- dubias work real good for then bowl they cant get out when they are small after the dubias get bigger they dont stay in the bowl but this age they work great --

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Definitely recommend the bsfl, my girl never ate them but other people swear by them being a good feeder, I usually spray my beardies lips, then i wait till she laps it up then i spray in her mouth, ur lil girl might be to small for that, dripping water on the head works well, dragons have the ability to channel the water to their mouths.

Kaida_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thankyou both for your help! .. she is shedding at the moment, is she able to have a little soak in warm water or should i leave her be?

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Thankyou both for your help! .. she is shedding at the moment, is she able to have a little soak in warm water or should i leave her be?
If shes calm then yes go for it, she probably wont be, usually its best to wait a full month before you start doing all the things you normally would, (but its perfectly okay for u to still bathe her) dont let the water be to high, just riding up her tail.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Use a soft toothbrush and rub her down, going with the scales or side to side, never against the scales (similar to a cat)

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Also check the temp of the water with ur wrist, or under arm. Ive been using this project for about two months now, and ill say it has made my beardies scales better looking, and shiny, maybe look onto it?

Attachments

• 7E7A26BA-B200-42F1-BD07-6F620568B4DF.jpeg
    7E7A26BA-B200-42F1-BD07-6F620568B4DF.jpeg
    459.7 KB · Views: 5