• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Interesting article about a man smuggling geckos and skinks!!

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
oooooooooooooooooooh that was funny!

c'mon.........you guys were thinking it too!!!!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im just surprised he didnt try to smuggle in anything high end. There are many reptiles in australia that could easily pull 10grand or more on the black market

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I would have to agree with Francis!!!!! I hope at least one of these reptiles bit him-(you know where)! :mad: ***Passing Francis a HEAVY healed pair of boots to use for the kicking!***

Personally, I think he got off with FAR LESS punishment than he should have!

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
zebraflavencs said:
*quietly smuggles Francis her cast iron fry pan...*
Janie
DragonMom said:
I would have to agree with Francis!!!!! I hope at least one of these reptiles bit him-(you know where)! :mad: ***Passing Francis a HEAVY healed pair of boots to use for the kicking!***

Thanks girls i appreciate it ;), but for this kind of idiotic behaviour and blatant disregard for wildlife all in the name of the almighty $$$$ :mad:. I think i will need my weapons of choice from Bri or Lance :mad:.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Red Ink AUS said:
zebraflavencs said:
*quietly smuggles Francis her cast iron fry pan...*
Janie
DragonMom said:

Thanks girls i appreciate it ;), but for this kind of idiotic behaviour and blatant disregard for wildlife all in the name of the almighty $$$$ :mad:. I think i will need my weapons of choice from Bri or Lance :mad:.

what ya need? Grenade Launcher, 50 cal machine gun, 20mm cannon? I can get it to ya for this cause 8) lol