• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I'm in love!

Javier

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
So aside from Rami being a little brat here and there last night he melted my heart. I made him his hip leash, we've been working that and I've let him roam around my bed. He would run off then come back then run off and come back until he crawled on my shoulder then made his way into under my chin. He did something funny that felt like a nip, so I pulled out my phone and he was actually scratching my neck, then he did the dragon wiggle and cuddled up against me. The wiggle kills me every time!!!! Do they do that as adults too!?

How can I attach a video? I tried through the phone and it says it's too large. I trim it and it's still to large.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hopehrl

Hatchling Dragon
My puff does the wiggle and it melts my heart everytime. My boyfriend loves it, because Puff does it to him all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Yes, they do that as adults too! Dexter does that like she's trying to get inside my neck and then she just goes to sleep.

To attach a video, you have to first upload it to an outside site like YouTube and then insert the link into your comment.

Javier

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yes, they do that as adults too! Dexter does that like she's trying to get inside my neck and then she just goes to sleep.

To attach a video, you have to first upload it to an outside site like YouTube and then insert the link into your comment.
I love it!!

Javier

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member

Let's see if this works.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
TOO cute!!! Dragon wiggles are the best!!

Hopehrl

Hatchling Dragon
Puff just did his wiggle and snuggle
fc831cf273a5e23eca269c7a42c7494c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk