• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I'm gonna need help with posting photos, I can already tell!

GojiraMama

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
In 2017, a most amazing creature was entrusted to me, a then-9-month-old beardie boy named Stevie Ray. Stevie was an absolutely fantastic little spirit who didn't get to stay nearly long enough. We lost him on St. Patrick's Day 2019 to kidney failure of unknown origin. Losing him took my life apart--he became my Certified Therapy Companion Animal just a few months into our time together.

Luckily I had a friend who said they would do anything to help me find a new beardie boy bc it was obvious I direly needed one. By 'anything', it turned out she meant "I know your fixed income sucks so I'm not charging you gas money for the FOURTEEN HOUR round trip to go adopt your new dragon."

Little Lives Rescue in Kennewick, Washington were absolute angels working with me on this adoption. "Gary", who is now Gojira, was an unhandled adult male when we met in April 2019. Six months of settling in and a whole lot of joy later, I sent LLR an adoption update in the EPIC class! I got to include a photo of Goji on the viewpoint railing, looking serenely out over Bryce Canyon National Park (Bryce was on my lifetime wish list for about 40 years).

He is harness broken (took all of 2 weeks) AND he has housebroken himself! He hasn't made me clean waste out of his tank since the second week of June as I write this on the Winter Solstice. He rides in the pickup truck, on the dash or the passenger window sill, like he was born for it. EVERYONE calls him handsome. I suspect he may have some color morph genes, so if anyone likes talking morph details feel free to hit me up! My contract with LLR forbids breeding him, so I won't be testing him for color that way.

I'm ALWAYS interested in talking beardies and will be happy to share my Twitter contact info if asked--that's my only social media account.