• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I need some help, shedding or yellow fungus?

TenThousand10K

Bearded Dragon Egg
Can anyone help me identify if this is shedding or yellow fungus? My girl, Ten Thousand, is almost 2, husbandry is on point, and only reptile in the house. The spots on her tail and vent were noticed first ( I thought they were poo stains, but seem more noticeable now). She just went through a full body shed and still might not be done. I can’t recall her changing colors like this in previous sheds. I have been giving her warm baths and a light scrubbing with a toothbrush. Appetite is good and no changes to habitat or surroundings. Any help is greatly appreciated,

Attachments

• A4E7FAC0-FF43-49DD-A396-7A5DE4FC4D67.png
    A4E7FAC0-FF43-49DD-A396-7A5DE4FC4D67.png
    10.7 MB · Views: 13
  • D49F22EA-C94F-4E24-BEC8-925BF8608785.png
    D49F22EA-C94F-4E24-BEC8-925BF8608785.png
    11.2 MB · Views: 15
  • 0052145B-F021-4AD6-AC5A-1245ED1DAA23.png
    0052145B-F021-4AD6-AC5A-1245ED1DAA23.png
    9.7 MB · Views: 14

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Can anyone help me identify if this is shedding or yellow fungus? My girl, Ten Thousand, is almost 2, husbandry is on point, and only reptile in the house. The spots on her tail and vent were noticed first ( I thought they were poo stains, but seem more noticeable now). She just went through a full body shed and still might not be done. I can’t recall her changing colors like this in previous sheds. I have been giving her warm baths and a light scrubbing with a toothbrush. Appetite is good and no changes to habitat or surroundings. Any help is greatly appreciated,
It’s really hard to tell. Has anything changed since you posted this? If not it might be yellow fungus? Does she have it anywhere else? I would go to the vet if she does

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello, to me it doesn't look like yellow fungus, it looks like shed because of the shape and the glimmer of it. It looks to be sitting on top of the skin too like shed. But there is a possibility it could be yellow fungus, has it spread at all since you made the post?