• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I like to say I'm a dragon mom.

EontheRocks

Bearded Dragon Egg
It makes me feel powerful! Lol

Hi, I'm Erica. I just got my official own beardie, Sienna.

My girlfriend has 2 others about 3 years old living in my house and im here to become a bigger expert than her! Haha!

Happy to be here.

Here are a couple pictures of my new baby!

Attachments

• 20200627_231721.jpg
    20200627_231721.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • 20200628_173823.jpg
    20200628_173823.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran

My girlfriend has 2 others about 3 years old living in my house and im here to become a bigger expert than her! Haha!

Happy to be here.

Hi, I'm a new mom, as well! Welcome to the forum. Competition is good. lol Peeps here are wonderful and will get you to your goal of being an expert in no time even though it sounds like she may have a head start on you. lol Your baby certainly is a beauty. Luv his/her coloring. It's striking. :)

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member

Happy to be here.

So cute! I’m happy for you! Mine is a month old. I got her a couple weeks ago