• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I fell in love with a lizard......

Tisie

Bearded Dragon Egg
She was supposed to be for my boys.....guess who’s dragon she really is

0C4A350E-D22F-4F11-B809-FD8F3F6CB0B4.jpeg

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She is super cute! careful they get rather addicting lol I started with 1 .....I now have 3 and wouldn't change that for the world as they all have different personalities!!

Tisie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Well, I’ll have to stick with one unfortunately. But I see what you mean! I was looking through the for sale and was like, No, no, NO! Lol
I have a small farm and work outside the home. I raise miniature dairy goats mainly. Right now I am raising a steer for our family. Plus we have chickens and a 4 dogs. 3 of the dogs are guardians to protect the goats. So really I don’t have time to care for more than one preoperly. If they could play and live together, that would be a different story! Good thing!

Stupicide85

Hatchling Dragon
yeah, it seems no matter how apprehensive my mom is toward an animal I bring home, she ends up loving them all the same! she truly is an animal lover through and through. now if only I can convince her about snakes....

JasperMoon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Haha, I totally know what you mean! I let my daughter get one for Christmas & not long later I ended up getting one of my own, LOL! We were in PetSmart getting some supplies for my daughter’s dragon & when I stopped by the Bearded Dragons I locked eyes with one... he was so gorgeous... didn’t think I could afford him though, until I looked down at his price tag & discovered that he was on sale, down to $37.50 from $75!!! I couldn’t resist & came home with him that night. I couldn’t be happier or anymore fortunate I don’t think.... as I later discovered that he’s a tiger leatherback! How in the world such a gorgeous juvenile dragon ended up in PetSmart I’ll never know! But yeah, they’re so awesome! Now I’m just wondering why it took me this long to get one of these guys. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JasperMoon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
As far as I can tell anyway... for sure a leatherback since I was able to compare him to my daughter’s normal. His patterning looks like a tiger pattern to me but I could be wrong. In any case he’s definitely pretty!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Haha, I totally know what you mean! I let my daughter get one for Christmas & not long later I ended up getting one of my own, LOL! We were in PetSmart getting some supplies for my daughter’s dragon & when I stopped by the Bearded Dragons I locked eyes with one... he was so gorgeous... didn’t think I could afford him though, until I looked down at his price tag & discovered that he was on sale, down to $37.50 from $75!!! I couldn’t resist & came home with him that night. I couldn’t be happier or anymore fortunate I don’t think.... as I later discovered that he’s a tiger leatherback! How in the world such a gorgeous juvenile dragon ended up in PetSmart I’ll never know! But yeah, they’re so awesome! Now I’m just wondering why it took me this long to get one of these guys. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is really great when you find that dragon that is just stunning I'm right there with you on that. I wan't intending on getting a 3rd but when I saw a stunning leatherback!! I didn't leave the store without him. lol his orange gets brighter and brighter each shed.. And like you I got him for a amazing deal!!