• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Humping?

Jpappas

Bearded Dragon Egg
So, I was cleaning Valak's cage out today and set him on the floor. I noticed he grabbed a sock that was sitting there (for some reason, he likes my socks). He started flailing and I noticed some red tissue without scales (I'm assuming it's his penis). I think he may have gotten stuck on the sock, as he turned black and I had trouble parting him from it (he seemed distressed). Attached is a video of him a few minutes later, when I put him in his cage. He's still doing it sporadically. Are my suspicions correct, and he just tried to copulate with my sock? Or should I be concerned? I appreciate any help in advance.http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/59e396f5a282b/20171015_130909.mp4

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk