• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How long can he last?

TinySmaugOfficial

Hatchling Dragon
I have really bad lights that my parents bought with the kit. These are them: 3C7ACC2D-715D-40AB-BB0C-C673415D9715.jpeg
i know theyre bad and I’m getting new ones in soon, but my question is how long can I keep these on him without making him sick? And if he does get sick, will just replacing the bulb work? I’m really worried.

iris123

Juvenile Dragon
I have really bad lights that my parents bought with the kit. These are them: View attachment 25182
i know theyre bad and I’m getting new ones in soon, but my question is how long can I keep these on him without making him sick? And if he does get sick, will just replacing the bulb work? I’m really worried.
no more than a few weeks should be okay but talk with sadie just to make sure

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok. I’m sure she’ll comment soon
When are the lights coming? If you are in a warm climate --- 65+ degrees outside you can take him out in a plastic tote NO glass place him in direct sunlight for 15 minutes supervise him --- you can do this several times per day till your UVB comes --

TinySmaugOfficial

Hatchling Dragon
When are the lights coming? If you are in a warm climate --- 65+ degrees outside you can take him out in a plastic tote NO glass place him in direct sunlight for 15 minutes supervise him --- you can do this several times per day till your UVB comes --
Actually the bulb should be here today, but the hood isn’t coming for a few weeks and that’s what worries me

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
right now it’s 57, and it tends to stay in the 50-60 degree area in late winter. Although it can get REALLY hot in summer, up in the high 80’s/low to mid 90’s. that won’t be for a while, though.
Ok check the tracking on your uvb fixture and tell me when it's to be delivered

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They should of sent you a email w/ that info