• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HOT silkbacks

americanbeardeddragons

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi, i have 2 silk backs up for sale. They are doing well. They are from two different clutches but same parents. The first one is about 10 weeks old the second one is about 6 weeks old. No toe nips. the tails tip is in shed and may loose a little bit, nothing major. The first two pictures are of the older one the last two are of the younger one. They are both hypos het for green/blue trans. The older one is SOLD, the younger one is $75 plus shipping.If you have any more questions about them feel free to pm me or email me at [email protected].

Thank You
high qualtiy 001.JPG
high qualtiy 002.JPG
high qualtiy 010.JPG
high qualtiy 014.JPG

Em Lynch

Juvenile Dragon
These guys are so beautiful they're making me well up :'D over here silk backs are relatively unheard of, the last ones i saw for sale (from a reputable breeder) were going for £400 ($636) so theres zero to nil chance of me ever owning one :(

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
These guys are so beautiful they're making me well up :'D over here silk backs are relatively unheard of, the last ones i saw for sale (from a reputable breeder) were going for £400 ($636) so theres zero to nil chance of me ever owning one :(
If I ever get one, EM, you will have it free and just have to pay for shipping and importation costs. Luv you to pieces, and you should have something you covet so dearly.

Em Lynch

Juvenile Dragon
th
If I ever get one, EM, you will have it free and just have to pay for shipping and importation costs. Luv you to pieces, and you should have something you covet so dearly.

thankyou :') i adore silk back's they're such unique and beautiful creatures, i love this forum its people like you Aleena that make my passion for BD's all the more enjoyable :D