• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Homemade enclosure

Strssdmom72

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a question...
I was thinking about getting a beardie again. It has been a few years since my son's beardie passed away. I have a curio cabinet that I transformed into an enclosure. I was going to get a snake, but decided I wanted a beardie instead. Can I use a tall enclosure for a beardie, if I make it with a few shelves and ramps and logs to climb? Heat lamp up top and hiding house at the bottom.
What are your thoughts?

Strssdmom72

Bearded Dragon Egg
This is what I was going to convert for my snake, but decided I want a beardie instead. Will this work?

Attachments

• 20210116_225745.jpg
    20210116_225745.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
  • 20210116_225757.jpg
    20210116_225757.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This is what I was going to convert for my snake, but decided I want a beardie instead. Will this work?
Not really- dragons need floor space not height- ideal tanks are 4x2x2-- your curio cabinet would be too hard to heat and there is not much floor space-