• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hiya Puddin!

HarleyQuinns_Dad

Hatchling Dragon
Hello Everyone!!!! I would like to introduce Miss Harley Quinn!!!!

9ba1e3fc-b508-4a2b-8031-9273265eefcf.jpg

So after 2 months of back and forth in my own brain, about male or female, tank size.... ya know, the usual new beardie parent stuff.... I had been researching for almost 6 months. So finally! May 7th I found my little girl. I purchased her from Dragon Fortress on MorphMarket.

She arrived May 12th! And I couldnt be more in love! I was soo in love before she got here, then this little beauty showed up!!!! I fell even deeper in love with her. Shes soo sweet and lively!!!!
20200512_192729.jpg

She is Italian Leatherback ,66% Het Translucent, 66% Het Hypo, 66% Het Zero, Tiger. Thats what i got from the breeder. I love her colors!

So that's my little girl! I look forward to exploring the forums and making new beardie friends!!