• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi

Sarah Austin

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi, my name is Sarah, I'm new here and thought i would introduce myself. My husband and I have 2 beardies, a female named Aires who is about one and a half years old we believe, and a male named Alucard who is about 7 months or so we think.....I do know some about bearded dragons but i joined this forum to learn more about them..

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum Sarah, hope to hear more about your beardies!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
HI, Sarah and welcome to our forum! We hope it meets your needs and we look forward to sharing your bearded dragon experience.

Sarah Austin

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
can some one tell me how to post some pix of my brardies??? i would like to put some for you all to see...

Sarah Austin

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ok thank you very much... here is a pic of Aires
rightnow017.jpg
and here is Alucard
rightnow113.jpg

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

The first is a pretty big girl, and very serious looking!

It is amazing that of all the beardies I see, the subtle differences between them - I guess that is what makes me love them so much.

We added a category for other pets too in case you want to share - it looks like you have your hands full based on your signature ;)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Absolutely beautiful! And good for you having such a healthy bearded dragon!

Latest posts