• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi there! New!

xbeckyx

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi there! I am new to the forum, my name is Becky :)

I have two Bearded dragons.

This is Max;

4926_373576955000_633210000_7244975_3602240_n.jpg

When the photo was taken he was shedding his face and arms.

He is coming up to two and is a citrus x german giant. He is coming up to 2ft long now.
This is Reggie;

4926_373576545000_633210000_7244973_1720531_n.jpg

Hes pretty big lol. I think he is around 3 years old but im not actually too sure. Hes really laid back and lovely.

Reg is Max's dad and is a german giant.

Hope to stick around and post. Also get some pointers here and there as im still learning!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Becky. Welcome to the forum. We hope to hear about your adventures with Max and Reggie. Interesting about Reggie being Max's daddy. Did you acquire both at the same time?

xbeckyx

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks for all the welcomes!

I absolutely love my two beardies, if theres a day im not home im always thinking if there okay! ;D

Interesting about Reggie being Max's daddy. Did you acquire both at the same time?

I didnt get them both at the same time. I got Max in October '07. And the guys in the reptile shop were getting to know me. One day I went in and they was like OMG I have something to show you...they went and got him and said this is your ones dad! This was around July last year.
A week later he was in the shop for sale this time. Apparently the owner before only had him for breeding and no longer wanted him. How could I resist! Even though hes older and I would have liked a younger one, he had such a cute little face I couldnt say no!

beardielover

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hi there and welcome! both are gorgeous and how great is that you have the father/son combo!